Mean, Terrible, Awful. Mom.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Unease.

Bioguy has another son.
---

A few months ago, I got a message from a girl on myspace, claiming she was pregnant with another spawn for Bioguy. I kind of shook it off, as she was pretty trashy. I sent her the info she asked for, and left it at that.

I would peek back at her page on occasion, to see if she had the baby and whatnot. When she did, well, it looked like Darth Boy, a lot. I tried to reason it out of possibility. I mean, Bioguy isn't doing anything for Darth Boy, so surely he has learned his lesson right?

Wrong.

Now there are two boys who are never going to have a proper father, and while that is plenty sad, I'm sitting here jealous.
Jealous because my son finally has the brother he has been begging me for, and it's not a son of mine.

Just... ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home